Sep 22, 2009

Nila has no time for romance  

0 comments





Continuous disputes with the producers and directors fades the shining of Nila in Kollywood. Her hopes are shattered in Telugu filmdom also. After realized her position, she is now sincerely learning Tamil language to understand the people and strengthen her hold in the industry. And she is not going to get married in the near future. The fact is that she has no time romance before marriage.







These, she is mixing with producers and directors freely. This change in attitude has earned her three films in Tamil. Her film Killadi with Bharath is releasing soon. “Story is very important to a film’s success. Success is the only mantra in any language to survive. An actress must be affluent with the language she is acting to understand the culture and flavor of the region better. That is the main reason for my Tamil tuition,” said Nila.




Talking about her Marriage, she said, “I will never marry anybody secretly. I will inform my marriage to my friends, each and every person in the film world. In fact, I’ll make it public on television when time comes to tie the knot. Since I haven’t committed any mistake, why should I hide my marriage? I will declare my marriage within 2011. Till then, my concentration will be on cinema only. There is no place for love and romance before marriage. My parents will never accept for a love marriage.”



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories